Thursday 24 March 2011

This little devil sure getting techno savvy!

Welcome to my new world.

Six days ago after much egging on from others, I decided to get with the world of Twitter.
Hence the birth of @tasdevilgirl. I was & am so excited to be twittering away and in 6 days I have ('over yonder') 37 followers would you believe. All of whom I shall remain faithful too.........as without them I would be nothing in the www.

The journey over the past 6 days has been exciting to say the least. All new friends I am getting to know a little bit about. Pending their openness to share with me a personal detail or two of course!
I have popped in and said ‘Greetings’ to a few followers and shared snippets of ramblings some coherent and some not on many topics as I excitedly twittered away including:

·         challenges in my daily life as I go about my business as a female James Bondish type 

·         the human vampires sucking out my life force (well trying to)

·         self respect and ones own character

·         my dreaming and those little seeds to reality

·         on the revolution and evolution that I am stuck bang in the middle of!

·         and lots of other tads of advice, info and love shared across all!

Yes dear peoples whom are now reading (and very present at my launch may I add) my first BLOG. Yes you are daring and brave, to be visiting On the Wild Side.

Welcome and may this journey you now join me on excite you to the core as it does me. May it send little devil shivers up and down ya spines!

So Twitter has led to Blogging, not a unique sequence one would presume.
Now I ponder....break in typing.......why am I now a blogger?
It all began like this....on my 5th day as a Twitter er I started to think I maybe have more than 140 characters to share with you? and……..
maybe I am interesting in this foreign world I now find myself in?
Who knows where my new life will lead?

I am in my late 40s......and you thought I was a young devil haha gotcha!
I am mature, not old, not aged, just starting to mature though at times I think not at all, as my childish spirit takes over.
2011 is truly the beginning of another amazing life changing time for me that will and is leading me to a new pathway.

I want you to join me on this next part of my journey.
I am about to position myself like never before, it’s sure gonna be one hell of a ride!
I live in the tropical part of Australia. Have been with Sweetbee since I was 18 and I am surrounded by love, acceptance and the most incredible adult children (I am blessed) whom adore me no matter how big a pain in the backside I am (at times).
Like I tell all clan members, I own my shat!

So until next time, let me know if you think there will be a next time for you and me.

Take care xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment